JellyPages.com

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Science with Bubbles

Bubble Stories.

Today we are learning with bubble sticks. When they are about to pop they come in different colours like blue, purple, pink, orange, red, green and yellow. Some looked like a bubbly brain.
By Colin

On Monday, the 12th of March the whole school went to see science in a van. First they said “hello.” Next, they slowly removed the table blanket from under some objects. After that, they showed how to make bubble mixture. Suddenly, the bubbles stuck on the roof. The man made huge bubbles. They were flying gradually and the lady and children were watching. In the end, the children screamed loudly and they enjoyed it very much.
By Saranya

On Monday, the 12th of March the whole school went to science in a van. First, they introduced themselves. Next, they blew some huge bubbles. After that the lady made a bubble mixture. Finally, the man put dry ice into the bubble mixture and blew white bubbles. The whole school enjoyed the show and wished they could see it again.
By Jude

I played with the bubbles and I made lots of bubbles form together to make a brain. Next I blew the biggest bubble I could and it was green. After that I tried to make a bubble go into the air like a butterfly. Finally, I tried to make five bubbles stick together.
By Conor

Today I played with bubbles. They were ginormous. I could see right through them. One was on the monkey bars. I ran as fast as the wind and bubbles flew out of my wand.
By Darcy

On Monday, the 12th of March the whole school saw science in a van and the man balanced a cup on a plank of wood with string on it. After that he swung it. Then he talked to the children about gravity.
By Emilia

On Monday the 12th of March in 2017, the whole school went to the hall. They saw science in a van. The school watched the scientists make bubbles. First the man made lots of little bubbles. Then they made bubbles as big as my head. After that, they made huge bubbles as big as a person. Then the huge bubbles popped. Some bubbles stuck on the roof and floor. Then the man put dry ice in the bubble mixture. Suddenly, a big white bubble zoomed up.
By Red

First I blew two bubbles inside of each other and then I caught a bubble on a stick. I like playing with bubbles. It is fun. Last of all, my bubbles flew over the spider web.
By Rivka

I blew a bubble and it went high. I let the bubble go down the slide and it floated in the climbing frame and it flew above the sky. I let the bubble go around and around. I blew a bubble and it almost popped. I made a big bubble. I stuck the bubble in a place.
By Ibrahim

On Monday, the 12th of March the whole school went to science in a van. First, they blew little bubbles. Next, they used a bubble trumpet. Then they made huge bubbles. The man let two kids wash their hands in bubble mixture. Then he put a carbon dioxide (CO2) bubble on one of the kids hands then popped it. I enjoyed the science.
By Sebastian

I was running with bubbles and bubbles came out of the wand and then I was spinning with the bubbles and bubbles came out. Then I blew some bubbles and then I watched the bubbles and it went up, up into space.
By Reicher

On Monday, the whole school went to the hall. First, they saw big bubbles and small bubbles. Next, they saw ginormous bubbles. After that, they showed some milk bubbles. The children clapped their hands and waved good-bye.
By Joshua

I played with the bubble makers. I helped the bubbles fly in lots of places. I saw lots of bubbles that when they came out they were very long. I think I saw rainbow bubbles. I like the brain-looking bubbles the best. The bubble play was fun.
By Elaine

On Monday, the 12th of March went to the science in a van. First, they said “hello” and the girl did some magic. She put cups and pots on the table cloth. After that, she made bubbles and Mrs. Robertson pulled the table cloth and it went fast. The cups didn’t fall down. Suddenly, bubbles were all around.
By Jasmeethaa

On Monday, the whole school saw science. First, the man blew bubbles.  The bubbles were big and small.












By Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment