JellyPages.com

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Ash's Home School Post

Well, Corona virus is in Dunedin. We’re having fun at home. I loved it at school but I’m sad that corona virus is here because of George Street I learnt so much in Model 1b. I hope you are doing well at home. We are doing well at home. I have a school desk but it is not red or blue, it is just an old wooden desk. I have a chair that looks just like Model 1b red desk chairs but mine is white. I have an orange chair bag that Story gave to me from when Story was in Kindle. I like drawing at my desk. I have a home school where I do all of my school work at home. We do writing every day, and we found a new iPad game called Khan Academy Kids. I like doing buddy reading with mum at the end of the day. From Ash. Love to Ms Nicolau. 

Well done Ash! I love the way you are still learning at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment